13 Youthful Celebrities Who Swear By Sunscreen
Sunscreen is the number one anti-aging product. Thus, sunscreen has become a must-have in any skincare routine. Every year, we see celebrities talk sunscreen, promoting the importance of sunscreen, and even sharing it as their best celebrity skincare secret. Sunscreen inspiration, loading...
Here are 13 celebrities who swear by sunscreen and use it regularly in their skincare routine.
1. Jenifer Lopez"I'm a firm believer in wearing sunscreen, and I make sure my little ones are protected, too."
2. Jennifer Stone"With my extremely sensitive skin, I have discovered that baby sunscreen is the perfect beauty accessory for summer getaways. It's only logical—as babies' skin is also delicate."
3. Nicole Kidman"I spend a lot of time outdoors, but I'm very careful in the sun due to my fair skin and family history of cancer. For this reason, I use SPF 100 – it may sound like overkill. However, sunscreen is essential for me as well as my kids. That's why this has been part of our routine since ever!"
4. Jennifer Garner"I always recommend to my friends that they don't delay starting their days with sunscreen - no matter the weather. Whether it's cloudy or sunny, you have to shield your skin! I often find them trying so hard not to get sun exposure by wearing hats and staying under shade, but that perceived protection is not enough; SPF has saved me from many adverse effects of overexposure caused by strong UV rays."
5. Lisa Wilkinson
"I am a huge fan of purchasing large quantities of this product to ensure I have enough daily use. Additionally, I ensure to stay out of direct sunlight and take the necessary precautions when going outside."
6. Rihanna"Living my childhood on an island, I was exposed to the sun daily. As a result of this environment, I viewed SPF as something only tourists had and totally not for black people like myself. Unfortunately, through time spent in the sun without protection, my skin became damaged - developing hyperpigmentation in certain areas that took its toll on me. This taught me such an important lesson about taking care of our skin with sunscreen."
"Even on the gloomiest and chilliest days, those UV rays are never far away. So don't forget to stay sun-safe."
"The greatest misconception about SPF is that dark skin does not require protection from the sun's rays. I, a woman of color, am here to tell you this could not be further from the truth - we need it and must apply it daily!"
Source: Yahoo Entertainment
7. Kristen Bell“Wearing sunscreen is the most beneficial beauty routine I have adopted that helps me maintain my youthful appearance. It's a simple practice but has drastic results. Though I can't help but be drawn to the sun's radiant warmth, that same heat is not my ally. With this in mind, applying sunscreen each morning has become an essential part of taking care of myself and ensuring maximum beauty.”
8. Kourtney Kardashian
“Every day I put on sunscreen, whether it’s raining or sunny."
9. Natasha Poly
"I try different stuff all the time—I'm always researching! But one thing I always use is sunscreen. It's important to protect your skin and keep it moisturized.
10. Amber Valetta
My primary focus with my skin is to keep the quality of my skin in the best shape possible. I have a tendency to tan quite easily, so one of my main focuses is on hyperpigmentation. I use vitamin A and C to help combat this and, of course, sunscreen.
11. Benny Drama
My mom is really intense about sunscreen (paws up for Patty!) She loves sunscreen. So that is probably why I always have it with me. Sometimes my boyfriend makes me go outside, which is super hateful. You occasionally have to go outside, and it sucks. But I have to have my sunscreen or else I'll just be, like, hissing at the sun.
12. Madelaine Petsch
I remember my mom used to remind me every morning to use sunscreen, so that’s always been a part of my routine…The One Skincare Step She Never Skips~Sunscreen! Her Most-Used Product~Either lip balm or sunscreen! I wish it was something more exciting than that.
13. Jennifer Garner
“Nothing looks better in your 50s than sunscreen in your 20s,” she says. Doris Day, M.D., offered up the one-liner while she and Garner were doing an event with Neutrogena, and the phrase resonated with her. “It is the truest thing ever spoken. I did use sunscreen early on and I stayed out of the sun when I was young because I was always in the theater.”
And those are just a few of the celebrities who swear by sunscreen! Whether you’re fair-skinned like Nicole Kidman or have melanated skin like Rihanna, sunscreen should be an essential part of your daily beauty routine. Not only does it protect you against the sun’s harmful UV rays, it also helps to keep your skin looking young and healthy.
Cover image: Wikimedia/Karon Liu