Sephora is undoubtedly one of the leading beauty retailers. Unlike other major brands out there, however, Sephora rarely offers sales. Whatever sales that Sephora offers are usually few and far in between. Black Friday is one those exciting occasions that beauty lovers look forward to. We know that you'll want to stock up so make your list now!
Here are some of Sephora’s Black Friday deals to take advantage of!
Gifts under $15
Products whose price has been set at under $15 include:
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mini Ornament ($12.00)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Mini Ornament ($15.00)
- Bite Beauty Sweet Treats Agave Lip Care set ($12.00)
- Moroccan Oil Treatment Ornament ($15.00)
- Inc.redible Cosmic Blur Set ($15.00)
- Sephora Collection Wish Upon A Star Mini Brush Set ($15.00)
- IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser Mini Confetti Popper ($12.00)
Gifts under $25
Sephora products that will retail at less than $25 in the upcoming Black Friday sale include:
- Beauty By Rihanna’s Mini Fairy Bomb ($20.00)
- Makeup for Forever’s Essential Wonders ($25.00)
- Natasha Denona’s Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette ($25.00)
- Fresh Frequent Flyer ($28.00)
- Briogeo’s Mystical Minis Revive + Repair Duo ($18.00)
- Bite Beauty Four Little Bites Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set ($25.00)
- Sephora Collection Having a Hoot Sponge Set ($18.00)
- Peace Out Favorites ($25.00)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss Set Mini ($25.00)
- STILA 3D Dazzle Mini Glitter & Glow Liquid Shadow Set ($25.00)
Gifts under $50
High-end products whose prices Sephora has slashed to less than $50 include:
- Milk Makeup’s Meet The Fam Milk Bestsellers Set ($39.00)
- Fenty’s Frost Bunny, Frost Money, Frost Hunny, Frosted Metal Lipstick 3pc Set ($39.00)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Sultry Eyeshadow Palette ($45.00)
- First Aid Beauty Skin Summit ($48.00)
- OUAI’s Swing Both OUAI Kit ($48.00)
- Laneige Sleep and Glow Set ($39.00)
- Versace Women's Coffret Set ($36.00)
When Does Black Friday Sale Begin?
What we know from the brand's official site is that this year’s Black Friday sales began on 11th November. Sephora’s VIB Rouge and VIB shoppers can access the brand’s Black Friday sales earlier than other shoppers. In-store shoppers should not expect extra incentives and therefore, it is advisable to shop Sephora’s Black Friday deals as early as possible. Based on the past two Sephora Black Friday sales, no blockbuster deals will be offered. All sales are likely to be done on first come first serve basis.
Most of Sephora’s Black Friday deals will only be available on the brand’s app and on sephora.com. Nevertheless, some great deals will also be available on Sephora’s physical stores. Last year, some of the brand’s stores operated even on Thanksgiving night.
Sephora is usually cagey and full of surprises when it comes to its sales and therefore, we can only find out what they have in store for us by checking their app and website regularly. Likewise, we should keep in mind the fact that Sephora typically runs its Black Friday deals as a “while it lasts” promotion. By keeping track of how long these deals will last, we will be able to snag them before the products run out of supply.
In 2016, Sephora surprised us all by slashing up to $30 from the price of select products. Last year, the brand did a “$15 & Under” Black Friday sale, which saw most of its product retailing for $15 or less. The aforementioned deals from Sephora are arguably the most exciting that we will see anywhere this year.
Our Black Friday sale will begin on November 20th so check back soon!
Image Source: Sephora